Quick note that I’m running a two week photography workshop with Neeley and Keith Lee at the end of August in London (9 days) and Paris (5 days). It’ll be a fun two weeks of street photography, and experiencing culture in the area, with goals that include:
- Be more comfortable photographing people.
- Understand how to use light during all times of the day to create beautiful photographs.
- Learn to frame and compose artistically from seemingly chaotic urban scenes.
- Experience and gain inspiration in two of the world’s greatest cities.
- Beginners will become better acquainted with all of their camera’s functions and features, so they can focus on making beautiful images rather than stressing about the technology.
- Advanced photographers will strengthen their skills through regular challenges presented to them by the instructors.
- Return home with photographs that go far beyond the usual postcard shots.
Would love to have people of all experience levels join us, if you have questions, please feel free to contact me via email.